Watching the Premier League with NOW TV
Watch huge live Premier League matches on NOW TV with a Sky Sports Pass.
Plus catch action from the Sky Bet EFL Championship, SPFL and Carabao Cup too.
Grab a Sky Sports Pass
It only takes a minute to sign up if you're new to NOW TV, or to add a Sports Pass to your account if you're already a NOW TV member.
How do I start watching?
New to NOW TV?
To get started, you’ll need to create an account and add a Sky Sports Pass.
- Head to NOWTV.com and TV Passes.
- Select the Sports Pass and then Buy now.
- Choose a Day or Month Pass.
- We just need a few details before you can buy your Pass and start watching.
Already got a NOW TV account?
To get ready for the games, you’ll need to sign back into your account and add a Sports Pass in Passes & vouchers.
If you can’t access your account because you’ve forgotten your login details, try the links below:
Using Sky Sports Pass voucher codes
Got a voucher code for one of the Sky Sports Passes?
If you've already got a NOW TV account, you can apply your code in Passes & vouchers.
Don't have an account yet? Just go to NOWTV.com/tv-passes, choose your Pass, and add the voucher code when you sign up.
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- Sky Sport Day Pass – £9.99 for 24 hours
- Sky Sports Month Pass – £33.99 a month
Catch all the action in HD with NOW TV Boost
Add NOW TV Boost to get all Sky Sports channels in full HD, plus other nifty extras:
- Watch 6 Sky Sports channels – Main Event, Premier League, F1, Football, Cricket and Golf – at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of the usual 2.
The Sky Sports Mobile Pass gives you 5 channels:
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Sky Sports Action
- Sky Sports Arena
- Sky Sports Racing
- Sky Sports News.
As well as the Premier League, you can also watch loads of Championship matches with your Sky Sports Pass.
You’ll also be able to view Bonus Streams on selected devices, giving you access to even more Championship matches.
Keep in mindMany Championship matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, and won’t be available with a Sky Sports Mobile Pass.
Yes, you can. To watch the Sky Sports channels in full HD, you'll need to upgrade to NOW TV Boost. It costs just £3 a month, and for that you get:
- All Sky Sports channels in 1080p with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- 6 channels – Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League, F1, Football, Cricket and Golf – at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV)
- An extra device, so 3 people in your household can watch at the same time.
NOW TV Boost will renew automatically each month (unless you cancel it) as long as you’ve got an active monthly membership. But if you’ve only got a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass on your account, your NOW TV Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto-renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.
Keep in mindYou'll need a compatible device and an internet speed of at least 12Mbps to stream in 1080p. NOW TV Boost isn't available with the Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass. Find out more about NOW TV Boost
No, all Premier League matches are shown on the main Sky Sports channels.
Got a NOW TV Stick or Box, and a BT Sport subscription?
You can catch even more Premier League matches on your big screen via the BT Sport channels.
You can watch on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.