Getting started with a Sky Sports Pass
Watch up to 128 huge live Premier League matches this season on NOW TV with a Sky Sports Pass.
Plus catch action from the Sky Bet EFL Championship, SPFL and Carabao Cup too.
Keep in mindMatches on Red Button aren't available with any of the Sky Sports Passes.
Some fixtures may be cancelled or postponed because of coronavirus – read the latest here.
Which Sports Pass should I get?
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- Sky Sport Day Pass – £9.99 for 24 hours
- Sky Sports Week Pass – £14.99 for 7 days
- Sky Sports Month Pass – £33.99 a month
Catch all the action in HD with NOW TV Boost
Add NOW TV Boost to get all Sky Sports channels in full HD, plus other nifty extras:
- Watch 6 Sky Sports channels – Main Event, Premier League, F1, Football, Cricket and Golf – at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of the usual 2.
For access to 5 Sky Sports channels on smartphones only:
- Sky Sports Mobile Pass – £5.99 a month.
The Sky Sports Mobile Pass gives you 5 channels:
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Sky Sports Action
- Sky Sports Arena
- Sky Sports Racing
- Sky Sports News.
How can I watch?
You can watch on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.