Watching the Premier League with NOW
You can watch huge live Premier League matches with a NOW Sports Membership.
Plus catch action from the Sky Bet EFL Championship, SPFL and Carabao Cup too.
What membership do I need to watch Carabao Cup matches?
Carabao Cup matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, which is only available with a NOW Sports Day or Month Membership.
You won't be able to watch Carabao Cup matches with a Sports Mobile Membership.
Choose your Sport Membership
It only takes a minute to sign up if you're new to NOW, or to add a Sports if you're already a NOW Member.
How do I start watching?
New to NOW?
To get started, you’ll need to create an account and add a NOW Sports Membership.
- Head to NOWTV.com and NOW Membership.
- Select the Sports Membership and then Buy now.
- Choose a Day or Month Membership.
- We just need a few details before you can add your membership and start watching.
Already a NOW Member?
To get ready for the games, you’ll need to sign back into your account and add a Sports Membership in NOW Membership.
If you can’t access your account because you’ve forgotten your login details, try the links below:
Using voucher codes
Got a voucher code for a NOW Sports Membership?
If you're already a NOW Member, you can apply your code in NOW Membership.
Not a member yet? Just go to NOWTV.com/membership, choose your membership, and add the voucher code when you join.
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- NOW Sport Day Membership – £9.99 for 24 hours
- NOW Sports Month Membership – £33.99 a month
Catch all the action in HD with NOW Boost
Add NOW Boost to get all Sky Sports channels in full HD, plus other nifty extras:
- Watch 6 Sky Sports channels – Main Event, Premier League, F1, Football, Cricket and Golf – at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of the usual 2.
The Sports Mobile Membership gives you 5 channels:
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Sky Sports Action
- Sky Sports Arena
- Sky Sports Racing
- Sky Sports News.
As well as the Premier League, you can also watch loads of Championship matches with your Sports Membership.
You’ll also be able to view Bonus Streams on selected devices, giving you access to even more Championship matches.
Keep in mindMany Championship matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, and won’t be available with a Sports Mobile Membership.
Yes, you can. To watch the Sky Sports channels in full HD, you'll need to upgrade to NOW Boost. It costs just £3 a month, and for that you get:
- All Sky Sports channels in 1080p with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- 6 channels – Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League, F1, Football, Cricket and Golf – at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV)
- An extra device, so 3 people in your household can watch at the same time.
NOW Boost will renew automatically each month (unless you cancel it) as long as you’ve got an active monthly membership. But if you’ve only got a Sports Day or Week Membership on your account, your NOW Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto-renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.
Keep in mindYou'll need a compatible device and an internet speed of at least 12Mbps to stream in 1080p. NOW Boost isn't available with the Sports Mobile Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost
No, all Premier League matches available to watch with a Sports Membership are shown on the main Sky Sports channels.
Got a NOW Smart Stick or Box, and a BT Sport subscription?
You can catch even more Premier League matches on your big screen via the BT Sport channels.
You can watch on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.