NOW TV voucher code not recognised
Having problems when you try to enter a voucher code for your NOW TV Pass in My Passes? Here are some common errors and what you can do about them.
"Hmmm, we don’t recognise that voucher. Check you entered it correctly and try again."
It’s easy to mistype letters and numbers that look similar. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on your voucher or gift card, and look out for these easily confused characters:
- 5S (Number 5, and letter S)
- 0O (Number 0, and letter O)
- 9g (Number 9, and letter G)
- 1ilL (Number 1, lower-case i, lower-case I and capital letter L).
You might also see this message – or another, more specific, message – because:
Your voucher’s already been used
Voucher codes can only be applied once, so you’ll need to get another voucher code to continue.
Your voucher’s not valid
There are a few reasons why your voucher might not be valid. It may have expired, for example, or it may be an offer that can only be used once per customer, or that’s only for new customers. It’s best to double check the small print.
- Try checking the legal text at the end of the email that was sent with the voucher code.
- If you’re trying to apply a gift card, check if it’s still valid by reading the terms and conditions that came with it.
You’re trying to apply your voucher to the wrong pass
For example, you’ve got a voucher giving you a Sky Cinema Pass but you’re trying to apply it to a NOW TV Entertainment Pass. Make sure you choose the right pass in My Passes for the voucher you’ve got, then try entering the code again.
Checked all of the above and the code’s still not working? Just get in touch and we’ll try to help.