What devices can I use to watch NOW?
You can stream NOW on a huge range of devices. So whichever NOW Membership you've got, there are loads of different ways to get stuck in.
Not a NOW Member yet? Join in and start your membership.
Check below to see if your device is supported:
Select to see TVs that come with the NOW app already installed or available to download.
- Selected Smart TV models
Keep in mind Hayu membership isn't available on any 2012 or 2013 models, plus some 2014, 2015 and 2016 models. The NOW app is no longer supported on LG NetCast TVs.
- 2015 models and later (see the Samsung info here for more details).
Keep in mindNOW isn't supported on the Samsung Serif range of TVs.
- 2016 models and later
Keep in mindOnly Sony Smart TVs running Android OS 8.0 or later are supported.
- All Roku TV models
Amazon Fire TV edition
- JVC – 4K (2019), HD/FHD (2020), 2K (2021), UHD (2021)
- Technika/Bush – 4K (2020)
Not supported at the moment: Panasonic or Toshiba Smart TVs
Set-top boxes and streaming devices
Select to see clever boxes, sticks and other devices that plug straight into your TV.
- Amazon Fire TV: 2nd generation (2015), 3rd generation (2017)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: 2nd generation or later, Fire TV Stick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: 2nd generation (2019)
- Amazon Fire TV Edition Soundbars: Nebula Soundbar (2019)
- Apple TV: HD (4th gen) or 4K. Check here if you’re not sure which generation you have.
- Roku boxes and streaming players: All models
- BT TV Box
- TalkTalk TV 4K box, powered by Netgem TV
- YouView box
Good to know Older YouView boxes that look like those below (model numbers DTR-T1000, DTR-T1010 and Talk Talk's DN370T box) are no longer supported.
- NOW Smart Stick
- NOW Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search
- NOW Smart Box with Freeview
- Black NOW Box
Got a white NOW Box?
White NOW Boxes are no longer supported, so you won't be able to stream NOW or use any of the other apps on your device.
To continue enjoying your NOW Membership and access your apps on your big screen, why not Grab a NOW Smart Stick to plug straight into your TV?
Tablets and smartphones
Select to see which mobile devices you can download the NOW app on.
- iPhone: 5S and later
- iPad: 5th generation or later, plus iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 or later
- iPod Touch: 6th generation or later.
All devices with iOS 13 or later are supported.
iOS 11 & 12 are no longer supported
The NOW app no longer supports iOS 11 or 12. If your iOS device is running on 11 or 12, you'll still be able to watch for as long as the app works for you, but you won't receive any updates like new features and bug fixes.
If your device supports later iOS versions, we recommend you update to iOS 13 or later.
Keep in mindYou can't use AirPlay to stream or mirror NOW from any iOS device.
- Fire 7 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 8 tablet: 8th gen (2018) or later
- Fire HD 10 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet: 11th gen (2021) or later
Not supported at the moment: Windows smartphones, Kindle Fire HD
Laptops and computers
Select to find out how to watch NOW on your PC or Mac.
You can stream NOW on your Windows PC or a Mac by downloading the NOW Player.
Keep in mindYou can no longer stream via the Windows 8/10 app – you'll need to download the Player to watch.
Not supported at the moment: Chromebook
Select to see which games consoles the NOW app is available on.
Keep in mindThe NOW app might not work if you're taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview.
- Xbox Series X/S
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5.
Not supported at the moment: Nintendo Wii
Got a NOW Sports Mobile Membership?
You can only stream your mobile membership on supported iOS or Android smartphones.
Can I stream NOW on my Sky box?
You won’t be able to stream NOW on your Sky box. You'll need one of the devices listed above to watch.
Got one of the devices above? Find out how to get started.