What set-top boxes & streaming devices can I use to watch NOW?
- Amazon Fire TV: 2nd generation (2015), 3rd generation (2017)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: 2nd generation or later, Fire TV Stick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: 2nd generation (2019), 3rd generation (2022)
- Amazon Fire TV Edition Soundbars: Nebula Soundbar (2019)
- Apple TV: HD (4th gen) or 4K. Check here if you’re not sure which generation you have.
- Roku boxes and streaming players: All models
- Chromecast: 2nd generation or later, Chromecast with Google TV (4K), Chromecast with Google TV (HD)
- Nvidia: Shield Android TV, Shield TV, Shield TV Pro
- BT TV Box
- YouView box.
Good to know Older YouView boxes that look like those below (model numbers DTR-T1000, DTR-T1010 and Talk Talk's DN370T box) are no longer supported.
- NOW Smart Stick
- NOW Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search
- NOW Smart Box with Freeview
- Black NOW Box
Keep in mindThe NOW devices listed above are still supported, but are no longer available to buy. White NOW Boxes are no longer supported, so you won't be able to stream NOW or use any of the other apps on your device.
Ready to start watching?
Choose a membership to get started:
- Cinema Membership - Stream award-winning movies and the latest blockbusters.
- Entertainment Membership - Critically acclaimed shows and HBO box sets.
- Sports Membership - Unmissable Premier League, F1, EFL, WSL and more across 11 Sky Sports channels.
- Hayu Membership - Reality TV fresh from the US.