How do I change or reset my account password?
If you know the password on your NOW account and you want to change it, for example to make it more secure, just follow the steps below. You'll need your current login details to do this.
If you've forgotten your password and want to reset it, follow the instructions here instead.
Head to the Personal details section of My Account, and if you're not already signed in, enter either your username or your email address, and your password.
Scroll down to Security details and select Reset password.
Enter your username or email address and Continue, and then hit Send email.
We'll send you a link to reset your password. The link will be live for 3 hours and you'll only be able to use it once.
Click on the link in the email and follow the onscreen instructions to change your password.
- Check your Junk or Spam folders – the email may have gone there by mistake
- Try requesting another email
- Or instead of selecting Send email, choose the Security question option (if you have one set up on your account) and reset your password that way instead.
I've got a new email address and no longer use the one saved in My Account. How can I change my password when I can't access my old email address?
There are 2 ways around this:
- If you have a security question set up on your account, follow the steps to reset your password, but instead of selecting Send email, choose the Security question option instead.
- Sign in to your account with your username (if you know it), or with your old email address (even though it’s no longer in use). Then head to Personal details and update your email address. You can then reset your password.