Watching the Carabao Cup with NOW
You can stream the biggest Carabao Cup matches live with a NOW Sports Membership.
Keep in mindCarabao Cup matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, which is available with a Day or Month Membership. You won't be able to watch Carabao Cup matches with a Mobile Membership.
Choose your Sports Membership
- Day Membership - £11.99 for 24 hours
- Month Membership - £34.99 a month
Want to stream on more than one device at a time?
Add NOW Boost to your Sports Membership to stream on up to 3 devices at a time. Boost also gives you:
- All 11 Sky Sports channels in 50 frames per second and full HD
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Digital 5.1
- Ad-free streaming.
How do I start watching?
New to NOW?
To get started, you’ll need to create an account and add a NOW Sports Membership.
- Head to NOWTV.com and NOW Membership.
- Select the Sports Membership and then Join in.
- Choose a Day or Month Membership.
- We just need a few details before you can add your membership and start watching.
Already a NOW Member?
To get ready for the games, you’ll need to sign back into your account and add a Sports Membership in NOW Membership.
If you can’t access your account because you’ve forgotten your login details, try the links below:
Forgotten email address/username
Using voucher codes
Got a voucher code for a NOW Sports Membership?
If you're already a NOW Member, you can apply your code in NOW Membership.
Not a member yet? Just go to NOWTV.com/membership, choose your membership, and add the voucher code when you join.
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- Sport Day Membership – £11.99 for 24 hours
- Sports Month Membership – £34.99 a month
Keep in mindYou won't be able to watch Carabao Cup matches with a Sports Mobile Membership.
Find out more about Sports Membership
Catch all the action in HD with NOW Boost
Add NOW Boost to get all Sky Sports channels in full HD, plus other nifty extras:
- Watch all 11 Sky Sports channels at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of just 1.
The Sports Mobile Membership gives you 5 channels:
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Sky Sports Action
- Sky Sports Arena
- Sky Sports Racing
- Sky Sports News.
Keep in mindAs Carabao Cup matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, you won't be able to watch with a Sports Mobile Membership.
You can see all the upcoming Carabao Cup matches available to watch with a Sports Membership in our football fixtures table.
You'll also be able to see Premier League, Scottish Premiership and Sky Bet Championship matches available to watch with a Sports Membership.
Yes, you can. To watch any of the Sky Sports channels in full HD with your Sports Membership, you'll need to upgrade to NOW Boost. It costs just £6 a month, and for that you get:
- All 11 Sky Sports channels in 1080p with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- All Sky Sports channels at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV)
- Extra streams – so you can watch on 3 devices at the same time, instead of just 1.
NOW Boost will renew automatically each month (unless you cancel it) as long as you’ve got an active monthly membership. But if you’ve only got a Sports Day or Week Membership on your account, your NOW Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto-renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.
Keep in mindYou'll need a compatible device and an internet speed of at least 12Mbps to stream in 1080p. NOW Boost isn't available with the Sports Mobile Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost
No, all Carabao Cup matches available to watch with a Sports Membership are shown on the main Sky Sports channels.
You can watch on loads of devices. To add a device, just start watching.
What devices can I use to watch?
Managing my devices
Having trouble signing in or adding a membership?
I've forgotten my username or password
I started signing up, but didn't finish
Why wasn't my payment accepted?
I've got a voucher code for Sports Membership
How to apply a voucher code
My voucher code isn't working
Having trouble watching?
I can’t activate my Sports Membership
Fixing issues with slow loading or buffering
How to watch on a Mac
How to watch on Windows
Troubleshooting for the NOW Box or Smart Stick