Watching cricket with NOW
Catch every ball of the biggest and best tournaments around, including England test matches, The Hundred and the T20 World Cup, with a NOW Sports Membership.
Choose your Sports Membership
It only takes a minute to sign up if you're new to NOW, or to add Sports if you're already a NOW Member.
How do I start watching?
New to NOW?
To get started, you’ll need to create an account and add a NOW Sports Membership.
- Head to NOWTV.com and NOW Membership.
- Select the Sports Membership and then Buy now.
- Choose a Day or Month Membership.
- We just need a few details before you can add your membership and start watching.
Already a NOW Member?
To get ready for the matches, you’ll need to sign back into your account and add a Sports Membership in NOW Membership.
If you can’t access your account because you’ve forgotten your login details, try the links below:
Using voucher codes
Got a voucher code for a NOW Sports Membership?
If you're already a NOW Member, you can apply your code in NOW Membership.
Not a member yet? Just go to NOWTV.com/membership, choose your membership, and add the voucher code when you join.
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- NOW Sport Day Membership – £11.99 for 24 hours
- NOW Sports Month Membership – £33.99 a month
Catch all the action in HD with NOW Boost
Add NOW Boost to get all Sky Sports channels in full HD, plus other nifty extras:
- Watch all 11 Sky Sports channels at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of just 1.
Your Sports Membership doesn't just give you cricket – you can watch tons of other live sport too, from F1 and golf, to rugby and Premier League football.
Yes, you can. To watch the Sky Sports channels in full HD, you'll need to upgrade to NOW Boost. It costs just £5 a month, and for that you get:
- All 11 Sky Sports channels in 1080p with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- All Sky Sports channels at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV)
- Extra streams – so you can watch on 3 devices at the same time, instead of just 1.
NOW Boost will renew automatically each month (unless you cancel it) as long as you’ve got an active monthly membership. But if you’ve only got a Sports Day or Week Membership on your account, your NOW Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto-renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.
Keep in mindYou'll need a compatible device and an internet speed of at least 12Mbps to stream in 1080p. NOW Boost isn't available with the Sports Mobile Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost
Highlights for each match, or for each day of a test match, will be available to watch on demand within 48 hours after the end of play.
The Sports Mobile Membership gives you 5 channels:
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Sky Sports Action
- Sky Sports Arena
- Sky Sports Racing
- Sky Sports News.
No, all matches are shown on the main Sky Sports channels.
You can watch on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.