How to install the NOW TV app on your iPhone or iPad
You can watch NOW TV on loads of Apple iOS devices, just as long as they were bought in the UK and are in their original state.
How to watch NOW TV on your iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Download the appYou'll need the NOW TV app to watch NOW TV on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device. Follow these simple steps to download it:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
Step 2: Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW TV username and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully – it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, set one up here.
Step 3: Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
No. On an Apple device, you'll need to use the NOW TV app.
If you’re having a few issues running the NOW TV app on your Apple device, it could be because:
- your device has been modified or rooted
- you bought your device outside of the UK, even if you’re using a UK network.
If you try to watch on a device that’s modified or bought outside the UK, you’ll see the message ‘My device is not supported.’