How to install the NOW TV app on your iPhone or iPad
You can watch NOW TV on loads of Apple iOS devices.
We don’t support Apple devices that:
- are modified or rooted
- were bought outside the UK, even if you’re using a UK network.
If you try to watch on a device that’s modified or bought outside the UK, you’ll see the message ‘My device is not supported.’
Watching NOW TV on your iOS tablet or mobile
1. Download the app
The best way to watch NOW TV on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device is with our app. Follow these simple steps to get the app:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
2. Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW TV username and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully - as it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, set one up here.
3. Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
Can you watch NOW TV through a browser?
No, you won't be able to watch using a browser – you'll need to download the app instead.