What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?
You can watch NOW TV on a huge range of devices. So whether you've got a Cinema, Entertainment, Sports or Kids Pass, there are loads of different ways to get stuck in.
Don't have a NOW TV Pass? Get one here.
Check below to see if your device is supported:
- iPhone: 4S and later
- iPad: 2nd generation or later
- iPod Touch: 4th generation or later.
All devices with iOS 8 or later are supported.
Using any of the devices above with iOS 7?
You'll need to upgrade to the latest version of iOS to use the NOW TV app.
Keep in mind Windows smartphones are not supported.
- Xbox 360 (Kids Pass not available)
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4.
Taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview?
The NOW TV app might not work if you’re participating in the Xbox One Update Preview.
You can still watch NOW TV on loads of other devices though – go to Manage devices to control what devices you use to watch NOW TV.
- NOW TV Box and NOW TV Smart Box
- EE TV
- Apple TV: 3rd and 4th generation (check here if you’re not sure which generation you have)
- Roku: 2, LT (Purple), XS & 3 (Black)
- YouView (On demand movies with the Sky Cinema Pass only).
- LG: selected Smart TV models
- LG: selected Blu-ray players and sound bars (Kids Pass not available)
- Samsung TVs: 2015, 2016 and 2017 models only (see the Samsung info here for details). Please note: NOW TV isn't supported on the Samsung Serif range of TVs.
- Roku Streaming Stick.
- Kindle Fire HD
- Nintendo Wii
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Sony Smart TVs
- Panasonic Smart TVs.
Can I watch NOW TV on my Sky box?
You won’t be able to watch NOW TV on your Sky box.
If you want to watch movies, shows and sport on your big screen, why not check out our NOW TV Box?
Got one of the above and ready to watch NOW TV? Find out how to get started.