How to install the NOW app on your iPhone or iPad
You can watch NOW on loads of Apple iOS devices, just as long as they were bought in the UK and are in their original state.
How to watch NOW on your iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Download the appYou'll need our app to watch NOW on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device. Follow these simple steps to download it:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the NOW app.
- Install it.
Step 2: Sign in
- Already a NOW Member? – Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW username and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully – it’s case sensitive.
- Not a NOW Member yet? – No problem – you can join via the NOW app, and your monthly subscription will be billed by Apple.
Step 3: Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
iOS 11 & 12 are no longer supported
The NOW app no longer supports iOS 11 or 12. If your iOS device is running on 11 or 12, you'll still be able to watch for as long as the app works for you, but you won't receive any updates like new features and bug fixes.
If your device supports later iOS versions, we recommend you update to 13 or later.
No. On an Apple device, you'll need to use the NOW app.
If you’re having problems running the NOW app on your Apple device, it could be because:
- your device has been modified or rooted
- you bought your device outside of the UK, even if you’re using a UK network
- your device is running iOS 9 or 10 which are no longer supported (if possible, please update to iOS 11 or later).
If you try to watch on a device that’s modified or bought outside the UK, you’ll see the message ‘My device is not supported.’