Getting to know NOW
Whether you're new to NOW or coming back to us after a break, our quick guide will help you get started and make the most of it!
Need help joining NOW or signing in ?
Let's get you watching!You can watch on 60+ devices, and have up to 6 stored on your account. You can stream on 1 device at a time, or 3 if you've got NOW Boost.
- On your smartphone: Download the NOW app for iOS or Android from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- On your PC or laptop: Download the NOW Player for Mac or Windows.
- On your big screen: There are loads of other ways to watch, including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, games consoles, smart TVs and the NOW Smart Stick.
Once you've decided how to watch, check out the instructions here for more help getting set up:
|Get NOW on my device|
Having trouble streaming?
- Fix issues with slow loading or buffering
- Troubleshooting for the NOW Box or Smart Stick
- 'Something went wrong' error on NOW Player
- Why am I being asked for a Parental PIN?
Make the most of NOW
Check out these articles to discover more about some of the great features NOW has to offer:
Managing your account is easy
Now that you've got an account set up, you can do all of this and more in My Account:
- Manage your membership
- Apply vouchers
- View your devices
- Set up PINs
- Change your password
- Check your payments
- Update your personal and payment details.
Just sign in with your NOW email address and password, and away you go.
|Sign in to My Account|
If you need support doing any of this, just search our Help Centre and you'll find an article to guide you through it.