Watching the Premier League with NOW
Watch huge live Premier League matches on NOW with a Sports Membership and Sports Extra Membership.
Plus catch action from the Sky Bet EFL Championship, SPFL, UEFA Nations League and Carabao Cup too.
Choose your Sports Membership
Want to stream on another device?
Add NOW Boost to your Sports Membership to stream on up to 3 devices at a time. Boost also gives you:
- All Sky Sports and Sports Extra channels channels in 50 frames per second and full HD
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Digital 5.1
How do I start watching?
New to NOW?
To get started, you’ll need to create an account and add a NOW Sports Membership.
- Head to NOWTV.com and TV Membership
- Select the Sports Membership or Sports Extra Membership.
- Choose a Day or Month Membership.
- We just need a few details before you can add your membership and start watching.
Already a NOW Member?
To get ready for the games, you’ll need to sign back into your account and add a Sports Membership in NOW Membership.
If you can’t access your account because you’ve forgotten your login details, try the links below:
Using voucher codes
Got a voucher code for a Sports Membership?
If you're already a NOW Member, you can apply your code in NOW Membership.
Not a member yet? Just go to NOWTV.com/ie/membership, choose your membership, and add the voucher code when you join.
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- Sports Day Membership – €10 for 24 hours
- Sports Month Membership – €39 a month.
- Sports Extra Day Membership – €10 for 24 hours
- Sports Extra Month Membership – €34 a month.
Can I watch BT Sport Box Office events with a Sports Extra Membership?
Your Sports Extra Membership doesn’t give you access to BT Sport Box Office events. You'll need to purchase these separately from BT.
Catch all the action in HD with NOW Boost
Add NOW Boost to get all Sky Sports and Sports Extra channels in full HD, plus:
- Watch all Sky Sports and Sports Extra channels at 50 frames per second
- Get awesome audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Stream on 3 devices at the same time, instead of the usual 2.
- Sports Day or Month Membership – All 11 Sky Sports channels.
- Sports Extra Day or Month Membership – BT Sport 1, 2 and 3, BT Sport ESPN, and Premier Sports 1 and 2.
As well as the Premier League, you can also watch loads of Championship matches with your Sports Membership. You can also catch action from the SPFL, UEFA Nations League and Carabao Cup
Keep in mindMany Championship matches are shown on Sky Sports Football, and won’t be available with a Sports Mobile Membership.
Yes, you can. To watch the in full HD, you'll need to upgrade to NOW Boost. It costs just €3 a month, and for that you get:
- All Sky Sports and Sports Extra channels in 1080p with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- All Sky Sports and Sports Extra channels at 50 frames per second
- Extra streams – so you can watch on 3 devices at the same time, instead of the usual 2.
NOW Boost will renew automatically each month (unless you cancel it) as long as you’ve got an active monthly membership. But if you’ve only got a Sports Day or Week Membership on your account, your NOW Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto-renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.
Keep in mindYou'll need a compatible device and an internet speed of at least 12Mbps to stream in 1080p. NOW Boost isn't available with the Sports Mobile Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost
You can watch NOW TV on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.