Getting started with a Sports Pass
Watch huge live Premier League matches this season on NOW TV with a Sky Sports Pass and Sports Extra Pass. Plus catch action from the EFL Championship, Carabao Cup and UEFA Champions League too.
Keep in mindMatches on the Red Button aren't available with any Passes.
What Pass should I get?
To get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels:
- Sky Sport Day Pass – €10 for 24 hours
- Sky Sports Week Pass – €15 for 7 days
- Sky Sports Month Pass – €39 a month.
- Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass – €7 a month.
What channels do I get with a Mobile Pass?
The Sky Sports Mobile Pass gives you 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.
Keep in mindMatches shown on Sky Sports Football only are not included on the Sky Sports Mobile Pass.
- Sports Extra Day Pass – €10 for 24 hours
- Sports Extra Week Pass – €15 for 7 days
- Sports Extra Month Pass – €34 a month.
Good to knowYou won't be able to watch PRO14 rugby matches on Premier Sports with a Sports Extra Pass, as they're not available in Ireland.
- Sky Sports Day, Week, or Month Pass – All 11 Sky Sports channels.
- Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass – 5 Sky Sports channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.
- Sports Extra Day, Week or Month Pass – BT Sport 1, 2, 3 and ESPN, and Premier Sports 1 and 2.
A Sky Sports Day, Week, or Month Pass gives you access to huge live Premier League matches throughout the season, as well as action from the Sky Bet EFL Championship, SPFL and Carabao Cup.
With a Sports Extra Pass you can watch Premier League and FA Cup matches, as well as Champions League and Europa League games (excluding Red Button matches). There's also the Scottish FA Cup, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisie and Chinese Super League.
Keep in mindMatches on the Red Button aren't available with any of the Sports Passes.
Once you've grabbed a Pass, you can watch on loads of devices, and add up to 6 devices to your account.
Need more help? Check out one of the links below:
Having trouble signing in or buying a Pass?
I've got a voucher code for a Sky Sports Pass
Having trouble watching?
If you bought a Sports Pass through your TV or console and it didn't work when you tried to watch something, follow the steps below.
After each step, check to see if the problem's resolved – if it is, you won’t need to go any further.
Step 1: Sign out of the NOW TV app on your device and sign back in again.
Step 2: Watch on a smartphone or laptop for a few moments, then go back to the device you want to watch on and try watching your Sports Pass again.
Step 3: If this doesn’t work, check for updates to the NOW TV app on your device to ensure you have the latest version.