Accessibility at NOW TV
At NOW TV, we're committed to supporting customers with accessibility needs and to making our website and products easier for you to use.
Help with using our website
Pick an option below to find out how our website can accommodate you if you have any difficulties with seeing, hearing, movement or reading and spelling.
We've designed our website so that you can change its appearance by adjusting your browser settings. So, for example, you can:
- make the text bigger
- magnify your screen
- make your mouse pointer easier to see
- change colours to make text easier to read
- change fonts to make text clearer.
To find out how you can change our website to meet your needs, go to My Computer, My Way.
Our site's been designed to support people who have problems hearing sounds on their computer or device. This means you can do things such as:
- Display captions on your smartphone
- Connect your iPhone to your hearing aid
- Turn on settings including visual notifications and Mono Audio on your iPhone
- Display visual notifications on your computer.
To find out more about how to make these changes and more, go to My Computer, My Way.
We've designed our website so that you can still access it if you have difficulty using a keyboard or mouse. For example, you can:
- use keyboard shortcuts to navigate around the web instead of your mouse
- make your mouse easier to use, by slowing it down or making the pointer bigger
- make your keyboard easier to use, by using FilterKeys or StickyKeys
- use voice recognition software on your computer or smartphone.
To learn how you can change your settings to make navigation easier, go to My Computer, My Way.
If you find reading or spelling difficult, that needn't stop you using our website. It's been built so that by changing your browser settings, you can make it easier to use. For example, you can:
- make text bigger on your computer or device
- magnify your screen to make text easier to read
- change fonts to make text clearer
- hide distracting content on your iPhone or iPad
- turn on settings to make your device read text to you out loud.
To find out more and start changing the way you use the web, go to My Computer, My Way.