What devices can I use to watch NOW?
Want to watch from the sofa on your big screen? Or stream on the go on your smartphone? No problem – check below to see what devices you can get NOW on.
Not a NOW member yet? Join in and start your membership.
Some LG TVs and Chromecast devices are no longer supported
The NOW app is no longer available on 2014/2015 LG TVs and Chromecast (gen 1) devices, as these models don't support key accessibility improvements on the NOW app. See the relevant section below for more info.
To continue enjoying your membership, check out all the other devices on this page you can watch on.
Here’s a full list of supported devices:
Set-top boxes and streaming devices
Select to see clever boxes, sticks and other devices that plug straight into your TV.
- NOW Smart Stick
- NOW Box (black)
- Apple TV: 4th generation or later. Check here if you’re not sure which generation you have.
- Roku boxes and streaming players (except for Roku XS and Roku LT boxes)
- Amazon Fire TV: 2nd generation (2015), 3rd generation (2017)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: 2nd generation or later, Fire TV Stick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: 2nd generation (2019)
- Chromecast: 2nd generation or later
Chromecast (gen 1) is longer supported
The NOW app is no longer available on Chromecast gen 1 devices, as this model doesn't support key accessibility improvements on the NOW app, including subtitles on live channels and updates to Parental PINs. To continue enjoying your membership, check out all the other devices on this page you can watch on.
Not supported at the moment: Virgin Media Player
Select to see TVs that come with the NOW app already installed or available to download.
- Selected Smart TV models
Keep in mindThe NOW app is no longer supported on LG NetCast TVs.
2014 and 2015 LG TVs are no longer supported
The NOW app is no longer available on 2014/2015 LG Smart TVs (running Web OS 1.0 and 2.0), as these models don't support key accessibility improvements on the NOW app, including subtitles on live channels and updates to Parental PINs. To continue enjoying your membership, check out all the other devices on this page you can watch on.
Not sure what year your LG TV was made? Check the model number – for most 2014/2015 LG TVs, the 4th character will be B,C, F or G.
- 2016 models and later (see the Samsung info here for details).
Keep in mindNOW isn't supported on Samsung Serif TVs.
- 2016 models and later
Keep in mindOnly Sony Smart TVs running Android OS 8.0 or later are supported.
Amazon Fire TV edition
- JVC – 4K (2019), HD/FHD (2020), 2K (2021), UHD (2021)
- Technika/Bush – 4K (2020)
Tablets and smartphones
Select to see which mobile devices you can download the NOW app on.
- iPhone: 5S and later
- iPad: 5th generation or later, plus iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 or later
- iPod Touch: 6th generation or later.
All devices with iOS 13 or later are supported.
iOS 11 & 12 are no longer supported
The NOW app no longer supports iOS 11 or 12. If your iOS device is running on 11 or 12, you'll still be able to watch for as long as the app works for you, but you won't receive any updates like new features and bug fixes.
If your device supports later iOS versions, we recommend you update to iOS 13 or later.
Keep in mindYou can't use AirPlay to stream or mirror NOW from any iOS device.
- Fire 7 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 8 tablet: 8th gen (2018) or later
- Fire HD 10 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet: 11th gen (2021) or later
All tablets with Windows 7 or later
Not supported at the moment: Windows smartphones
Laptops and computers
Select to find out how to watch NOW on your PC or Mac.
Select to see which games consoles the NOW app is available on.
Keep in mindThe NOW app might not work if you're taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview.
- Xbox Series X/S
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5.
Not supported at the moment: Nintendo Wii
Got a NOW Sports Mobile Membership?
You can only watch your Mobile Membership on supported iOS or Android smartphones.
Can I watch NOW on my Sky box?
Got a NOW Membership and a supported device? Find out how to get started.y