What apps are available on my NOW TV Box or Smart Stick?
The best thing about the NOW TV Box and NOW TV Smart Stick is the NOW TV app, which can give you:
- The latest must-see TV shows on channels you won’t find on Freeview, plus catch up and on demand box sets with a NOW TV Entertainment Pass.
- The latest on demand and live movies with a Sky Cinema Pass.
- 11 Sky Sports channels with a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass.
- 1000s of kids' episodes and 6 channels with a Kids Pass.
- Over 150 binge-worthy box sets of the most addictive reality TV shows with a hayu Pass.
Keep in mindGot a Sky Sports Mobile Pass? You can only watch your Mobile Pass on a smartphone – you won't be able to watch with a NOW TV Box or Smart Stick.
And if that's not enough...
Your NOW TV Box or Smart Stick come already loaded with a bunch of other awesome apps, including:
Plus, there are loads more apps you can download onto your Box or Smart Stick too.
To download other apps:
- On your home screen, scroll to App store and select OK on your NOW TV remote.
- Browse the list of available apps, and select the one you want to download.
- Select Add app to download. Once your app's downloaded, you can find it by selecting My apps on your home screen.
Can I get the BT Sport app?
BT Sport is coming soon!
From spring 2020 the BT Sport app will be available on the black NOW TV Box, the NOW TV Smart Box with HD & Freeview and the NOW TV Smart Stick.
You'll be able to download the BT Sport app through the App Store and sign in to your BT Sport account to access all 4 BT Sport channels – BT Sport 1, 2, 3 and ESPN.
The BT Sport subscription will not be included in any NOW TV Passes.