What apps are available on my NOW TV Box?
The best thing about the NOW TV Box is the NOW TV app, which can give you:
- The latest on demand and live movies with a Sky Cinema Month Pass.
- Seven Sky Sports channels with a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass.
- TV shows from 11 top live channels, catch up, and on demand box sets with a NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.
- Thousands of kids' episodes and six channels with a Kids Month Pass.
And if that's not enough...
Your NOW TV Box comes already loaded with a bunch of other awesome apps, including:
- All 4
- Demand 5
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Hub
Plus, there are loads more apps you can download onto your box too.
To download other apps:
- On your NOW TV Box home screen, scroll to App store and select OK on your NOW TV remote.
- Browse the list of available apps, and select the one you want to download.
- Select Add app to download. Once your app's downloaded, you can find it by selecting My apps in your home screen.
Getting an error with BBC iPlayer?
If you’re having trouble using the BBC iPlayer app on your Roku or NOW TV Box, updating the app or updating your NOW TV Box software might fix the issue. Check the article below to see how to update your box.
If that doesn't work, keep an eye on the BBC website for updates, as we're currently working to fix this problem.