What Smart TVs can I use to watch NOW?
You can watch via the NOW app on any of the TVs below:
Keep in mindOnly Sony Smart TVs running Android OS 8.0 or later are supported.
- Selected Smart TV models
Keep in mindHayu Membership isn't available on some 2016 models. The NOW app is no longer supported on LG NetCast TVs.
- 2016 models and later (see the Samsung info here for more details).
Keep in mindNOW isn't supported on the Samsung Serif range of TVs.
- All Roku TV models
Amazon Fire TV edition
- JVC – 4K (2019), HD/FHD (2020), 2K (2021), UHD (2021)
- Technika/Bush – 4K (2020)
Good to knowGot a supported smart TV that's compatible with AirPlay 2, and an iOS device running iOS 13 or later? You can use AirPlay to cast the NOW app from your iOS device to your TV. Find out more
Ready to start watching?
Choose a membership to get started:
- Cinema Membership - Stream award-winning movies and the latest blockbusters.
- Entertainment Membership - Critically acclaimed shows and HBO box sets.
- Sports Membership - Unmissable Premier League, F1, EFL, WSL and more across 11 Sky Sports channels.
- Hayu Membership - Reality TV fresh from the US.