The hayu Pass is your ticket to get stuck into the most addictive reality TV. Catch loads of shows the same day as the U.S. and feed your habit with thousands of episodes on demand and binge-worthy box sets from the start.
How to get a hayu Pass
Already got a NOW TV account?
If you’ve already got a NOW TV account, you can easily start a free trial.
Head to My Account, and then Passes & vouchers (you'll need to sign in, if you haven't already). Then just click on Start free trial next to the hayu Pass.
If you’ve had a hayu Pass before or you’ve already used your free trial, select Buy instead.
New to NOW TV?
You’ll need to create an account before getting your Pass. Follow these steps:
- Go to NOWTV.com and TV Passes
- Select the hayu Pass and then Start 7 day free trial
- We just need a few details before you can grab your Pass and start watching.
Are you a BT customer?
If you've got a BT TV package, it's easy to add a hayu Pass as a bolt-on. Just head to Passes & vouchers and select Start free trial (or Buy Pass if you've already had a trial) next to the hayu Pass. The cost will be added to your monthly BT bill.
Choose a question below to find out more.
As a new member, you get a 7 day free trial. Then it’s £4.99 a month, or cancel anytime.
You get access to thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, and you can catch loads of shows the same day as they're aired in the U.S.
The hayu Pass isn't available on all our supported devices just yet, so you’ll need to have one of the following to watch hayu shows:NOW TV devices
- Black NOW TV Box
- NOW TV Smart Box with Freeview
- NOW TV Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search
- NOW TV Smart Stick
Smart TVs and TV devices
- Samsung (2016 models and later)
- LG (most 2015 and later models, with a few exclusions)
- Roku box
- Roku streaming stick
Laptops and computers
- PC (Windows 7 and above)
- Mac (OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) and above)
Smartphones and tablets
- Apple iOS devices (iOS 11 or later)
- Android devices (Android 5 Lollipop and above)
- Xbox One.
There are 2 different ways of watching hayu.
- If you register on the hayu website, you can watch on all hayu supported devices. You'll be billed by hayu, and you should contact them if you have any issues.
- If you buy a hayu Pass through NOW TV, you can watch hayu through the NOW TV app on all the devices listed above. You'll be billed by NOW TV, and you should contact us if you have any problems or queries.
There's nothing to stop you having both types of account, but remember, they're completely separate.
We're aware of a problem at the moment affecting a small number of NOW TV members who won't be able to buy a hayu Pass just yet.
We're sorry you have to miss out for the time being, but we're working on it and hope to make it available shortly.
No. If you've got a subscription directly with hayu, that's completely separate from your NOW TV account. You won't be able to watch it on the NOW TV app, or on your NOW TV device.
If you've got an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet, you can download shows to your device and watch them anywhere. (You might need to update your NOW TV app to make sure you've got the latest version).
Each show can be downloaded twice, and will be saved on your device for up to 30 days. Once you start watching, you've got 48 hours during which you can watch it as many times as you like. Find out more about downloading shows
Unfortunately, only a limited selection of hayu shows are available in full HD. But if you've got Boost, you can still benefit from being able to watch on 3 devices at the same time, as the extra streaming allowance you get with Boost applies across all Passes.
It means that the show will be live on hayu before the end of the day of the premiere in the U.S. So in the UK it may be a different date, but it’s still the same day as the U.S. premiere.
For example: Keeping Up With the Kardashians S15 Episode 1
- U.S. premiere: Sunday 5th August @ 9pm
- hayu premiere: Monday 6th Aug @ 7am
- 7am UK time is 11pm U.S. time, so the episode is live before midnight in the U.S. on Sunday 5th August.
We'll take your first monthly payment 7 days after you sign up for your free trial. Your next payment will be taken on the same day the following month, or sometimes (if you also started a trial of a different Pass at the same time) a day or two later – in which case you get any extra days for free. Find out how to check your payment date
If you also have any of our other Passes, your hayu Pass will appear as a separate payment on your statement.
If you're a BT customer, when you add the hayu Pass as a bolt-on the cost will be added to your monthly BT bill. To check what you'll pay and when, log in to My BT and look for Billing & Usage.