hayu Month Pass
The hayu Month Pass is your ticket to get stuck into the most addictive reality TV. Catch loads of shows the same day as the U.S. and feed your habit with thousands of episodes on demand and binge-worthy box sets from the start – all without a contract.
How to get a hayu Month Pass
Already got a NOW TV account?
If you’ve already got a NOW TV account, you can easily start a free trial.
Head to My Account, and then Passes & vouchers (you'll need to sign in, if you haven't already). Then just click on START 14 DAY FREE TRIAL next to the hayu Pass.
If you’ve had a hayu Month Pass before or you’ve already used your free trial, select BUY MONTH PASS.
New to NOW TV?
You’ll need to create an account before getting your Pass. Follow these steps:
- Go to nowtv.com/tv-passes
- Click Choose your Pass and then Start free trial next to the hayu Month Pass
- We just need a few details before you can grab your Pass and start watching.
Choose a question below to find out more.
As a new customer, you get a 14 day free trial. Then it’s £3.99 a month.
There’s no contract, so you can cancel at any time.
You get access to thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, and you can catch loads of shows the same day as they're aired in the U.S.
The hayu Month Pass isn't available on all our supported devices just yet, so you’ll need to have one of the following to watch hayu shows:NOW TV devices
- Black NOW TV Box
- NOW TV Smart Box with Freeview
- NOW TV Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search
- NOW TV Smart Stick
Smart TVs and TV devices
- Samsung (2016 models and later)
- LG (most 2015 and later models, with a few exclusions)
- Roku box
- Roku streaming stick
Laptops and computers
- PC (Windows 7 and above)
- Mac (OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) and above)
Smartphones and tablets
- Apple iOS devices (with iOS 8 or later)
- Android devices (4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Xbox One.
There are 2 different ways of subscribing to hayu.
- If you register on the hayu website, you can watch on all hayu supported devices. You'll be billed by hayu, and you should contact them if you have any issues.
- If you buy a hayu Month Pass on the NOW TV website, you can watch hayu through the NOW TV app on all the devices listed above. You'll be billed by NOW TV, and you should contact us if you have any problems or queries.
There's nothing to stop you having both types of account, but remember, they're completely separate.
We're aware of a problem at the moment affecting a small number of NOW TV customers who won't be able to buy a hayu Month Pass just yet.
We're sorry you have to miss out for the time being, but we're working on it and hope to make it available shortly.
No. If you've got a subscription directly with hayu, that's completely separate from your NOW TV account. You won't be able to watch it on the NOW TV app, or on your NOW TV device.
If you've got an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet, you can download shows to your device and watch them anywhere. (You might need to update your NOW TV app to make sure you've got the latest version).
Each show can be downloaded twice, and will be saved on your device for up to 30 days. Once you start watching, you've got 48 hours during which you can watch it as many times as you like. Find out more about downloading shows
It means that the show will be live on hayu before the end of the day of the premiere in the U.S. So in the UK it may be a different date, but it’s still the same day as the U.S. premiere.
For example: Keeping Up With the Kardashians S15 Episode 1
- U.S. premiere: Sunday 5th August @ 9pm
- hayu premiere: Monday 6th Aug @ 7am
- 7am UK time is 11pm U.S. time, so the episode is live before midnight in the U.S. on Sunday 5th August.
We'll take your first monthly payment 14 days after you sign up for your free trial, and then on the same day each month after that.
Related article When will my payment be taken?