I've cancelled NOW TV but I'm still being charged
If you see a charge for NOWTV.com/billinghelp on your bank statement but you’ve cancelled your subscription, it’s likely the charge is coming from a different NOW TV account registered with your details.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
Common reasons include:
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- You forgot that when an offer ended your subscription automatically renewed, and created another account.
- You didn’t realise that you can subscribe to multiple passes through one account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW TV Box.
How do I find out if I have any other accounts registered?
Select My Account, and then Sign in. Try out any email address/username and password combinations you or someone else may have used to create an account. Passwords are case sensitive.
If you’re unable to log in to the account you’re being charged from because you can’t remember either the email address or username that you used to sign up, or your password, follow these steps.
If you can’t view My Account, your account is not active and any charges relate to a different account.
I still can’t find the account I’m being charged for
Select the Get in touch button on this page and we can help investigate it for you. We'll need to ask you some security questions before confirming any information.