I've cancelled my NOW Membership but I'm still being charged
If you see a charge for NOW on your bank statement but you’ve cancelled your membership, it’s likely the charge is coming from a different NOW account registered with your details.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
Common reasons include:
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- You forgot that when an offer ended your membership automatically renewed, and created another account.
- You didn’t realise that you can have more than one type of membership on a single account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW Box or Smart Stick.
How do I check whether I have any other accounts?
Just enter your name and the last 4 digits of the payment card you think you signed up with in our Account Finder, and we'll check for any matching accounts.
|Go to Account Finder|
Found more than one account?
The next step is to sign in and check what type of membership you've got on each account.
- Head to My Account and then NOW Membership to see your membership details.
- To check the charges on your account, head to Bills & payments.
- If you've got duplicate memberships on different accounts, you can cancel any that you're not using in NOW Membership.
I still can’t find the account I’m being charged for
Select the Get in touch button on this page and we can help investigate it for you. We'll need to ask you some security questions before confirming any information.