I've cancelled my NOW Membership but I'm still being charged
If you see a charge for NOW on your bank statement but you’ve cancelled your membership, this could be because the charge is coming from a different NOW account registered with your details.
To find out if you're eligible for a refund, hit the Chat to bot button below and when you're asked for a reason, select Charged after cancelling.
Request a refund
Chat to the NOWbot to find out whether you're eligible and what the next steps are.
Click below for more information.
Common reasons include:
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- You forgot that when an offer ended your membership automatically renewed, and created another account.
- You didn’t realise that you can have more than one type of membership on a single account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW Box or Smart Stick.
How do I check whether I have any other accounts?
Just enter your name and the last 4 digits of the payment card you think you signed up with in our Account Finder, and we'll check for any matching accounts.
|Go to Account Finder|
Found more than one account?
The next step is to sign in and check what type of membership you've got on each account.
- Head to My Account and then NOW Membership to see your membership details.
- To check the charges on your account, head to Bills & payments.
- If you've got duplicate memberships on different accounts, you can cancel any that you're not using in NOW Membership.
I still can’t find the account I’m being charged for
Select Chat to bot on this page and we can help investigate it for you.