Install NOW TV app on Android smartphone or tablet
You can watch NOW TV on most Android devices, just as long as they were bought in the Republic of Ireland or the UK and are in their original state.
How to watch NOW TV on your Android tablet or smartphone
Step 1: Download the app
You'll need to download our app to watch NOW TV on your Android device:
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
Step 2: Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW TV username and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully - as it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, find out how to set one up here.
Step 3: Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
To watch NOW TV in the best quality on your tablet or smartphone, you’ll need:
Operating system: 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher
Memory: 1GB RAM
Screen resolution: 480x800
Eye-tracking features: Should be disabled
No. On an Android device, you'll need to use the NOW TV app.
If you’re having a few issues running the NOW TV app on your Android tablet or smartphone, it could be because:
- your device has been modified or rooted – even if this was done by the manufacturer
- you bought your device outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK
- it’s a Kindle Fire HD device (not supported).