Introductory offers for new members
We often have offers available to members joining NOW for the first time. Pick an option below to find out more about our sign-up offers.
Our free trial gives you access to Hayu Membership and NOW Boost for 7 days, for absolutely nothing.
Keep in mindTrials are limited to one per membership, per person – so you'll only be eligible for a free trial of something you haven't tried before.
- Hayu Membership – Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, and loads of shows the same day as the U.S.
- NOW Boost – Watch ad-free on up to 3 devices at once in Full HD with Surround Sound. (Free trial not available if you only have Sports Day Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost).
How it works
Go to NOWTV.com/membership, select Hayu Membership and Start 7 day free trial. Sign up with your details to get full access to Hayu for 7 days. You can watch on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, mobile and more.
If you start a Hayu trial, or you add another membership, you'll also have the option to add a Boost trial alongside it – or you can add one later in the NOW Membership area of My Account. (Note that only very limited Hayu shows are available in HD).
After your free trial ends, your membership auto-renews at £4.99 for Hayu, or £6pm for Boost. You can cancel at any time.
Keep in mindIf you start a Boost free trial at the same time as a membership, you'll have different payment dates. Your first monthly membership payment will be taken straight away, but your first Boost payment won't be taken until 7 days later when your free trial ends.
We occasionally offer minimum-term plans, which are ideal for members who are happy to sign up for several months in return for a discounted monthly price. Depending on the membership and how long you sign up for, you could save up to 35% each month.
Unlike with our usual no-contract membership where you’re free to cancel from month to month, with a minimum-term offer, you’re signing up for a fixed period. If you cancel during your minimum term, your cancellation won’t take effect until your plan ends.
At the end of your minimum term, your membership will roll on at the regular monthly price.
If you're buying a Cinema or Entertainment Membership (or both) from NOWTV.com/membership, you can sometimes save money by paying for multiple months in one go. The more months you pay for, the bigger your discount.
You need to pay for the entire period when you sign up, and you can’t take up the offer along with a free trial or receive a refund after you’ve paid. Offer prices are subject to change.
From time to time you might see other introductory offers. Your offer starts when you create your NOW account, enter your voucher code and apply it.
When you’ll be chargedThis depends on the type of offer you’ve taken up and the T&Cs that apply. For offers with:
- A monthly charge – we'll take your first payment when you sign up. Your next payment will be taken 30 days afterwards, and monthly after that.
- No charge – your first payment is taken when the offer ends. For the end date, check the offer T&Cs.
- An upfront charge – you pay for the offer when you sign up. When the offer period ends, your membership will then roll on at the regular monthly price.
- A minimum term – we'll take your first payment when you sign up. Your next payment will be taken 30 days afterwards, and monthly after that. When your minimum term ends, your membership will roll on at the regular monthly price.
Your offer details
To check the details of your offer, simply sign in to NOW and go to My Account.
Already a NOW Member?
Many of our offers are open to existing members, too. To check to see whether there are any current offers for you, sign in to My Account and head to your My offers page.
To make sure you don't miss out, it's a good idea to check you're signed up to our email list. If you're not sure, just head to My Account and Personal details, and scroll down to the Your Preferences section where you can select your communication settings.