NOW TV promotional offers for new members
Choose an offer below to find out more:
- Entertainment Pass – The latest and best shows not on Freeview, including top pay TV channels and over 300 box sets.
- Sky Cinema Pass – Over 1000 movies to stream whenever you want, plus a premiere every day and all the Sky Cinema channels.
- Kids Pass – Over 3000 episodes on demand, plus 6 amazing channels, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Cartoon Network.
- hayu Pass – Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, and loads of shows the same day as the U.S.
- NOW TV Boost – Upgrade your viewing with full HD and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. (Free trial not available if you only have a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. Find out more about NOW TV Boost).
How it works
Go to NOW TV.com and TV Passes, select the Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids or hayu Pass and Start 7 day free trial. Sign up with your details to get full access to the Passes of your choice for 7 days. You can watch your movies or shows on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, mobile and more.
If you start a trial for one of these, or you buy a Sky Sports Month Pass, you've also got the option to add a NOW TV Boost trial alongside it by going to the Passes & vouchers area of My Account and selecting Start free trial. (Note that no hayu shows, and only limited kids' shows, are available in HD).
After your free trial ends, your Pass auto-renews at just £11.99pm for Sky Cinema, £3.99pm for Kids, £3.99 for hayu (increasing to £4.99pm from 1 September 2020), £8.99pm for Entertainment (increasing to £9.99pm from 1 September) or £3pm for Boost. You can cancel at any time.
If you're buying a Cinema or Entertainment Pass (or both) from NOWTV.com, you can save money by paying for multiple months in one go. The more months you pay for, the bigger your discount.
You need to pay for the entire period when you sign up, and you can’t take up the offer along with a free trial or receive a refund after you’ve paid. Offer prices are subject to change.
Joined NOW TV from one of our partner offers? Your introductory offer starts when you create your NOW TV account, enter your voucher code and apply it.
When you’ll be chargedThis depends on the type of offer you’ve taken up and the T&Cs that apply. For offers with:
- A monthly charge – payment will be taken 30 days from when you signed up, and monthly after that.
- No charge – payment is taken when the offer ends. For the end date, check the offer T&Cs.
- An upfront charge – you pay for the offer when you sign up. And when the offer period ends, your monthly payment starts.
Your offer details
To check the details of your offer, simply sign in to NOW TV and go to My Account.
Already with NOW TV?
Many of our offers are open to existing members, too. To check to see whether there are any current offers for you, sign in to My Account and head to Member Offers.
To make sure you don't miss out, it's also a good idea to check you're signed up to our email list. If you're not sure, just head to My Account and Personal details, scroll down to the Be the first to know section and ensure the check box is ticked.