7 day free trial for Entertainment, Cinema, hayu and NOW Boost
Our 7-day free trial and the special introductory offers we run from time to time are the perfect way to sample our must-see shows and movies.
How to start your free trial
Just head to NOWTV.com/membership, pick an Entertainment, Cinema or hayu Membership and select an offer or Start 7-day free trial.
Keep in mindTrials are limited to one of each kind per member – so you'll only be eligible for a free trial of something you haven't tried before.
Once you've chosen your membership, you'll also have the option to add a free trial of Boost before you check out.
When you're happy with your package, just fill in your details to create an account and you're good to go!
You can start watching straight away on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, smartphone and more. You'll have full access to the membership of your choice for 7 days. At the end of your free trial, your membership will renew automatically and you'll be charged £9.99pm for Entertainment or Cinema, £4.99pm for hayu, or £5pm for Boost.
Good to knowIf you've started more than one free trial at the same time, we might sometimes choose to take your first payments for each membership on different days. This helps the banks to process your payments correctly. Don't worry – when we spread out your monthly payments in this way, we always move your payment back, never forward, so you'll never be charged sooner than you were expecting.
To watch NOW, you need to be over 18 and living in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland. We use your credit/debit card details to verify this and validate your account.
When your free trial ends, your membership will keep rolling at the standard price unless cancelled, and we’ll use these card details to take your payments each month.
You can cancel your membership and restart it at any time in the NOW Membership area of My Account (you'll need to be signed in). Follow the cancellation steps right to the end, and make sure everything's gone through correctly by heading back to NOW Membership and checking your membership is showing as cancelled.
Keep in mindIf you've added more than one membership option, you'll need to cancel each one separately.
No – you can cancel at any time, and you'll still be able to enjoy your membership for the full 7 days.
Unfortunately, we're not able to refund you if you forget to cancel. NOW Membership is designed to be super-flexible, so you can drop in and out as and when you want to watch, and cancel anytime.
If you've been charged because you forgot to cancel, the best thing to do is head to NOW Membership and cancel right away to make sure it doesn't happen again. You'll still be able to enjoy NOW for the full month you've paid for.
Yes, you can, but you'll need to sign up for your free trial as normal first.
Once you've done that, head to My Account and follow these steps to apply your voucher any time before your free trial ends.
If you're already a member, but you haven’t tried Entertainment, Cinema, hayu or Boost before, you can grab a free trial in My Account.
Just head to NOW Membership (you might need to sign in) and select Start free trial below the membership you want to try to get 7 days free.
Good to knowYou won't be able to get a Boost free trial if you only have Sports Day Membership.
Yes – if you'd like to try any bolt-on membership options on top of your core BT TV package, you can add a free trial in the NOW Membership area of My Account, in My BT, via your BT TV guide, or by calling BT.
Here's a reminder of what you get with your 7-day free trial...
- The latest and best shows not on Freeview
- Over 300 box sets with up to 30 added a month
- Top pay TV channels, like Sky Atlantic, FOX and MTV
- Thousands of kids' episodes on demand
- Awesome kids' shows like Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants
- 6 top kids' channels, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Cartoon Network
- Download selected shows to your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to watch offline.
- Over 1000 movies to watch on demand
- All the Sky Cinema channels
- A premiere every day.
- Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand.
- Catch loads of shows the same day as the U.S.
- Watch binge-worthy box sets from the very start.
- Watch ad-free and enjoy most movies, selected Entertainment shows and all the Sky Sports channels in full 1080p HD. See full details
- Enjoy a fully immersive audio experience with Dolby Digital 5.1 if you have a surround sound speaker system or soundbar.
- Get extra streams, so 3 people in your household can enjoy NOW at the same time.
- Not all shows and channels are available in 1080p, and not all devices support the Full HD and Surround Sound features of Boost – so a free trial is a great way of checking whether Boost is for you.