7 day free trial for Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids, hayu and NOW TV Boost
Still need to be convinced that NOW TV’s must-see shows or awesome kids' episodes are for you? Give NOW TV a try with a 7 day free trial of our Entertainment Pass, Sky Cinema Pass, Kids Pass, hayu Pass or NOW TV Boost to see what you’ve been missing.
How to start your free trial
Just head to NOWTV.com, pick an Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids or hayu Pass and select Start free trial.
Want to try more than one Pass? Pick one to start with, and you'll then get the chance to add further Passes in the next step.
Once you've chosen your Passes, you'll also have the option to add a free trial of NOW TV Boost before you check out.
When you're happy with your free trial package, just fill in your details to create an account and you're good to go!
You can start watching straight away on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, smartphone and more. You'll have full access to the Pass(es) of your choice for 7 days. At the end of your free trial, your Passes will renew automatically and you'll be charged £11.99pm for Sky Cinema, £3.99pm for Kids, £3.99pm for hayu (increasing to £4.99pm from 1 September), £8.99pm for Entertainment (increasing to £9.99pm from 1 September), or £3pm for NOW TV Boost.
Good to knowIf you've started free trials of multiple Passes at the same time, we might sometimes choose to take your first payments for each Pass on different days. This helps the banks to process your payments correctly. Don't worry – when we spread out your monthly payments in this way, we always move your payment back, never forward, so you'll never be charged sooner than you were expecting.
To watch NOW TV, you need to be over 18 and living in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland. We use your credit/debit card details to verify this and validate your account.
When your free trial ends, your Pass will keep rolling at the standard price unless cancelled, and we’ll use these card details to take your payments each month.
You can cancel your Passes and restart them at any time in the Passes & vouchers area of My Account (you'll need to be signed in). Follow the cancellation steps right to the end, and make sure everything's gone through correctly by heading back to Passes & vouchers and checking your Pass is showing as cancelled.
Keep in mindIf you've signed up to more than one free trial, you'll need to cancel each Pass separately.
No – you can cancel at any time, and you'll still be able to enjoy your Pass for the full 7 days.
Unfortunately, we're not able to refund you if you forget to cancel. Our Passes are designed to be super-flexible, so you can drop in and out as and when you want to watch, and cancel anytime.
If you've been charged because you forgot to cancel, the best thing to do is head to Passes & vouchers and cancel right away to make sure it doesn't happen again. You'll still be able to enjoy NOW TV for the full month you've paid for.
Yes, you can, but you'll need to sign up for your free trial as normal first.
Once you've done that, head to My Account and follow these steps to apply your voucher any time before your free trial ends.
If you've already got NOW TV, but you haven’t tried Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids, hayu or NOW TV Boost before, you can grab a free trial in My Account.
Just go to My Account, and then Passes & vouchers (you might need to sign in with your email address or username, and your password).
Choose Start free trial below the Pass you want to try to get 7 days free.
Good to knowYou won't be able to get a NOW TV Boost free trial if you only have a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass on your account.
Here's a reminder of what you get with your 7-day free trial...
- The latest and best shows not on Freeview
- Over 300 box sets with up to 30 added a month
- Top pay TV channels, like Sky Atlantic, FOX and MTV.
- Thousands of episodes on demand
- Awesome shows like Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants
- 6 top channels, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Cartoon Network
- Download selected shows to your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to watch offline.
- Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand
- Catch loads of shows the same day as the U.S.
- Watch binge-worthy box sets from the very start.
Sky Cinema Pass
- Over 1000 movies to watch on demand
- All the Sky Cinema channels
- A premiere every day.
NOW TV Boost
- Watch most movies, selected Entertainment and limited Kids shows (but not hayu), plus all the Sky Sports channels in full 1080p HD. Check what's available with Boost
- Enjoy a fully immersive audio experience with Dolby Digital 5.1 if you have a surround sound speaker system or soundbar.
- Not all shows and channels are available in HD, and not all devices support Boost – so a free trial is a great way of checking whether Boost is for you.
- Whatever Passes you have, 3 people in your household can stream at the same time.