What tablets & smartphones can I use to watch NOW?
- iPod Touch.
All devices running iOS 13 or later are supported.
Not sure which version of iOS you have? Just go to Settings, then General > About on your device to check your iOS version.
Good to knowGot a supported iOS device and Apple TV, or one of the supported smart TVs listed above that's also compatible with AirPlay 2? You can use AirPlay to cast NOW from your iOS device to your Apple TV or smart TV. Find out more
- Fire 7 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 8 tablet: 8th gen (2018) or later
- Fire HD 10 tablet: 9th gen (2019) or later
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet: 11th gen (2021) or later
You can stream NOW via all modern browsers on your Windows tablet. We recommend using Chrome, Edge and Firefox for the best viewing experience.
Not supported at the moment: Windows smartphones, Kindle Fire HD
Ready to start watching?
Choose a membership to get started:
- Cinema Membership - Stream award-winning movies and the latest blockbusters.
- Entertainment Membership - Critically acclaimed shows and HBO box sets.
- Sports Membership - Unmissable Premier League, F1, EFL, WSL and more across 11 Sky Sports channels.
- Hayu Membership - Reality TV fresh from the US.