What devices are compatible with Chromecast?
To get NOW TV on Chromecast you’ll need one of these:
- iOS smartphone or tablet – Make sure it's running on iOS 8 or higher.
- Android smartphone or tablet – It should be running on 4.0 or higher.
To get ready to cast...
Step 1: Download the NOW TV app onto your device
Find it in the App Store if you have an iOS device, or pop over to Google Play if you've got an Android device.
Step 2: Set up your NOW TV account (if you don’t have one already)
The easiest way to create your NOW TV account is on your PC or Mac.
Now you're ready to set up Chromecast
Once your device is ready, follow our step-by-step guide to setting up Chromecast.
- Casting isn't available for the Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass
- You can't use the Google Chrome browser for casting with NOW TV
- NOW TV Boost is only available with Chromecast Ultra and 3rd generation. 1st and 2nd generation Chromecast devices don't support Boost. Not sure what generation Chromecast you've got? See the FAQs on this page for help