'Oops something went wrong' error message on Xbox
If you get an, 'Oops something went wrong' or 'Oops something's not right' (PL-0)' error message on your Xbox One or Series X/S, the best thing to do is exit the app and try again. If that doesn't work, complete these steps:
Step 1: Clear your Xbox cache
Just hold down the power button when you turn off your console.
Step 2: Delete and re-install the NOW app
If clearing your cache doesn't work, you can try deleting and re-installing the NOW app.
Start by uninstalling the NOW app
- Highlight the NOW app and press the menu button on your Xbox controller
- Select Manage App
- Select Uninstall all, and again on the pop-up.
Next, reinstall it
- Either go to Ready to Install on the left-hand menu and select Install All, then select Install on the pop-up
- Or just go to the Store on your Xbox dashboard and download the NOW app again.
Step 3: Check your locale (location) settings
Lastly, you'll need to check your locale settings:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate down to System
- Select Language and Locale
- Select Location
- Confirm that the selected locale is United Kingdom. If it’s not, then please select United Kingdom.