How do I unsubscribe from NOW TV’s emails?
There are 2 types of email you might get from us which you can unsubscribe from:
As a new customer, you’ll automatically get emails about the latest movies, sports and entertainment to help you make the most of NOW TV.
If you don’t want to receive these, there are 3 ways you can opt out:
3. You can also send an email to email@example.com. Just make sure you send it from the email address that's registered to your NOW TV account.
Whichever way you choose, don't worry – you'll still receive essential updates about your NOW TV service.
To manage the alerts you get from the Help Community:
1. Go to community.nowtv.com, and select My Account, and then Sign In. Enter your username and password.
2. Click on your avatar, and then select My Subscriptions from the menu
3. Select Notification Settings.
4. Choose which emails, if any, you’d like to receive in the Email Notifications section.
5. Make sure the box next to ‘Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in’ is unticked so you don’t automatically get emails for topics you post to in the future.
Why isn't there an 'unsubscribe' link in my email?
There are some NOW TV emails that you can't opt out of, because they provide essential information about your products or service that you need to be aware of.
So if you've received an email from us that doesn't have an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom, this will be why.