How do I unsubscribe from NOW TV’s emails?
There are two types of email you might get from us which you can unsubscribe from:
As a new customer, you’ll automatically get emails about the latest movies, sports and entertainment to help you make the most of NOW TV.
If you don’t want to receive these, the easiest thing to do is click the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
Or, you can opt out by signing in to My Account and heading to Account details. Just find the Be the first to know section and untick the check box. (Don't worry – you'll still receive essential updates about your NOW TV service.)
Help Community alert emails
To manage the alerts you get from the Help Community:
1. Go to community.nowtv.com, and select My Account, and then Sign In. Enter your username and password.
2. Click on your avatar, and then select My Subscriptions from the menu
3. Select Notification Settings.
4. Choose which emails, if any, you’d like to receive in the Email Notifications section.
5. Make sure the box next to ‘Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in’ is unticked so you don’t automatically get emails for topics you post to in the future.