Having problems with the Netflix app?
If you’re having trouble finding or using the Netflix app on your NOW TV device, try these hints to see if they fix the problem – or find out where to go if you need more help.
Where do I find Netflix?Netflix is available on the black NOW TV Box, Smart Stick, Smart Box with Freeview and Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search.
- On the Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search, you’ll see that Netflix comes pre-loaded. Just head to My apps, select Netflix, and sign in or sign up. Find out more about using the Netflix app
- If you’ve got a black NOW TV Box, Smart Box with Freeview or a Smart Stick and you can't see the Netflix app in My apps, you’ll need to download it. Here’s how:
- On your home screen, scroll to the App store and select OK on your NOW TV remote.
- Find Netflix in the list of available apps, and select Add app.
- Once it's downloaded, you can find it by selecting My apps on your home screen.
Good to knowNetflix isn’t available on the white NOW TV Box.
Netflix isn’t loading, or isn’t working properly
First, check for software updates to make sure you’ve got the latest versions of your installed apps and NOW TV software:
- Go to Settings in the left-hand menu
- Select System
- Select System update
- Select Check now. Your device will then look for and install any updates.
- Go back and try opening the Netflix app again.
If the app still isn’t working for you, select the Get in touch button on this page to contact us by live chat.
I can't sign in to Netflix