How do I find an account?
Have you seen a charge for NOWTV.com/billinghelp on your bank statement even though you've cancelled your subscription? Or are you unable to watch a NOW TV Pass using your account details, even though you've been charged for it?
These are both common issues that can happen when you lose track of NOW TV accounts you've created previously. It's likely that the charge you're seeing on your statement is related to a different account.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
Common reasons include:
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- You forgot that when an offer ended your subscription automatically renewed, and created another account.
- You didn’t realise that you can subscribe to multiple passes through one account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW TV Box or Smart Stick.
Tips to help you find an account
- Not sure what email address you signed up with? Try checking all your email accounts, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from NOW TV. If you find any, it's likely there’s an account associated with that email address.
- Using the NOW TV app on your iPhone or Android phone? Go to My Account, scroll down to the More Info section and if you’re signed in you’ll see Sign out and your username or email address.
- Watching on a NOW TV Smart Stick or Box? Go to the My Account section, and on the right-hand side you’ll see You’re signed in as and your email address.
How to check the charges on your account
Select My Account, and then sign in. Try out any email address/username and password combinations you or someone else may have used to create an account. Passwords are case sensitive.
Know the email address but not the password? Find out how to reset your password.
Once you’ve signed in, head to the Bills & payments section of My Account. If the charge you’re querying is related to this account, you’ll see it here under Recent payments.
To cancel a Pass on the account, just go to Passes & vouchers and hit the Cancel button next to the Pass you don’t want any more.
If you can’t view My Account, your account is not active and any charges relate to a different account.
I still can’t find the account I’m being charged for
Select the Get in touch button on this page and we can help investigate it for you. We'll need to ask you some security questions before confirming any information.