'Oops something went wrong' error message on Xbox
If you get an, 'Oops something went wrong' or 'Oops something's not right' (PL-0)' error message on your Xbox One, the best thing to do is exit the app and try again. If that doesn't work, follow these steps:
To clear your cache, just hold down the power button when you turn off your console.
Start by uninstalling the NOW TV app
- Highlight the Now TV app and press the menu button on your Xbox One controller
- Select Manage App
- Select Uninstall all, and again on the pop-up.
Next, reinstall it
- Either go to Ready to Install on the left-hand menu and select Install All, then select Install on the pop-up
- Or just go to the Store on your Xbox One dashboard and download the NOW TV app again.
Lastly, you'll need to check your locale settings:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate down to System
- Select Language and Locale
- Select Location
- Confirm that the selected locale is Republic of Ireland. If it’s not, select Republic of Ireland.