Introductory offers for new members
We often have offers available to members joining NOW for the first time. Pick an option below to find out more about our sign-up offers.
Our free trial gives you access to Hayu Membership or NOW Boost for 7 days, for absolutely nothing.
Keep in mindYou'll only be eligible for a free trial of something you haven't tried before.
- Hayu Membership – Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, with loads of shows aired the same day as the U.S.
- NOW Boost – Watch ad-free on up to 3 devices at once in Full HD with Surround Sound. (Free trial not available if you only have Sports Day Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost).
How it works
Head to NOWTV.com/ie/membership, select Hayu Membership and Start 7 day free trial. Sign up with your details to get full access to Hayu Membership for 7 days. You can watch on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, mobile and more.
If you start a trial, or you add another membership, you'll also have the option to add a Boost trial alongside it – or you can add one later in the NOW Membership area of My Account. (Note that only very limited Hayu shows are available in HD).
After your free trial ends, your membership auto-renews at just €5.99 a month for Hayu or €5 a month for Boost – or cancel anytime. So your first monthly payment will be taken 7 days from when you start your trial.
Keep in mindIf you start a Boost free trial at the same time as a membership, you'll have different payment dates. Your first monthly membership payment will be taken straight away, but your first Boost payment won't be taken until 7 days later when your free trial ends.
You need to pay for the entire period when you sign up, and you can’t take up the offer along with a 7 day free trial or receive a refund after you’ve paid. Offer prices are subject to change.
When you’ll be chargedThis depends on the type of offer you’ve taken up and the T&Cs that apply. For offers with:
- a monthly charge – payment will be taken 30 days from when you signed up, and monthly after that.
- no charge – payment is taken when the offer ends. For the end date, check the offer T&Cs.
- an upfront charge – you pay for the offer when you sign up. And when the offer period ends, your monthly payment starts.