Introductory offers for new members
Our free trial gives you access to Hayu Membership or NOW Boost for 7 days, for absolutely nothing.
Keep in mindYou'll only be eligible for a free trial of something you haven't tried before.
- Hayu Membership – Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, with loads of shows aired the same day as the U.S.
- NOW Boost – Watch ad-free on up to 3 devices at once in Full HD with Surround Sound. (Free trial not available if you only have Sports Day Membership. Find out more about NOW Boost).
How it works
Head to NOWTV.com/ie/membership, select Hayu Membership and Start 7 day free trial. Sign up with your details to get full access to Hayu Membership for 7 days. You can watch on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, mobile and more.
If you start a trial, or you add another membership, you'll also have the option to add a Boost trial alongside it – or you can add one later in the NOW Membership area of My Account. (Note that only very limited Hayu shows are available in HD).
After your free trial ends, your membership auto-renews at just €5.99 a month for Hayu or €5 a month for Boost – or cancel anytime. So your first monthly payment will be taken 7 days from when you start your trial.
Keep in mindIf you start a Boost free trial at the same time as a membership, you'll have different payment dates. Your first monthly membership payment will be taken straight away, but your first Boost payment won't be taken until 7 days later when your free trial ends.
We occasionally offer minimum-term plans, which are ideal for members who are happy to sign up for several months in return for a discounted monthly price.
Unlike with our usual no-contract membership where you’re free to cancel from month to month, with a minimum-term offer, you’re signing up for a fixed period. If you cancel during your minimum term, your cancellation won’t take effect until your plan ends.
At the end of your minimum term, your membership will roll on at the regular monthly price.
You need to pay for the entire period when you sign up, and you can’t take up the offer along with a 7 day free trial or receive a refund after you’ve paid. Offer prices are subject to change.
When you’ll be chargedThis depends on the type of offer you’ve taken up and the T&Cs that apply. For offers with:
- A monthly charge – we'll take your first payment when you sign up. Your next payment will be taken 30 days afterwards, and monthly after that.
- No charge – your first payment is taken when the offer ends. For the end date, check the offer T&Cs.
- An upfront charge – you pay for the offer when you sign up. When the offer period ends, your membership will then roll on at the regular monthly price.
- A minimum term – we'll take your first payment when you sign up. Your next payment will be taken 30 days afterwards, and monthly after that. When your minimum term ends, your membership will roll on at the regular monthly price.
Your offer detailsTo check the details of your offer, simply sign in to the NOW Membership area of My Account.
Already a NOW Member?
Many of our offers are open to existing members, too. To make sure you don't miss out, it's a good idea to check you're signed up to our email list. If you're not sure, just head to My Account and Personal details, and scroll down to the Your Preferences section where you can select your communication settings.