Change/reset my Parental or Payment PIN settings
There are 2 types of PIN on your account:
When you join NOW, you'll be assigned a Parental PIN. You'll need to enter it to watch most live Sky Cinema channels, and some live Entertainment channels, at certain times. Find out more about Parental PIN
Go to My Account and then Settings & PINs to see the settings for your Parental PIN. You'll need to sign in, if you haven't already.
From here you can:
- Set up a new PIN if you've forgotten yours. See I've forgotten my PIN
- Change your parental control settings. In the Age restrictions section, you can set the age ratings for which your Parental PIN will be required. Note that any age rating you set won't apply to live Sky Cinema or Entertainment channels where a PIN is mandatory.
- Change your Parental PIN. To do this:
In the Parental PIN section, select Change.
Enter your current PIN, and then enter your new Parental PIN.
Re-enter your new Parental PIN, and then select Save PIN.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S have master parental controls which will override your NOW Parental PIN.
If you find you can't watch certain movies or shows, you might need to change the parental controls on your Xbox to restore access. Find out how to change the parental controls on your Xbox
You also have the option to change your family filter settings. This will block any images or content that's rated above your preferred settings.
The parental controls for PS4 and PS5 don't affect your NOW viewing. If you have parental controls set on your PlayStation, you'll still need to set your parental controls on your NOW account to your desired level.
This helps you control who can make purchases using the payment method saved on your account. Your Payment PIN is automatically turned off when you sign up.
Select My Account and then Settings & PINs to see the settings for your Payment PIN.
From here you can:
- Turn your Payment PIN on or off. You’ll be asked for your Payment PIN first if you want to turn it off.
- Change your Payment PIN. To do this:
In the Payment PIN section, select Change your PIN.
Enter your new Payment PIN, confirm it, and then select Save PIN.