Understanding my NOW Broadband bills
In Bills & payments you'll see:
- Upcoming payments – all regular monthly membership payments due in the next 30 days.
- Recent payments – all payments made so far in the current calendar month.
- Previous payments – all payments from the previous 12 months.
Your recent and previous monthly membership payments are broken down into different sections on your bill:
Monthly recurring charges
All your regular charges for the month, including your broadband membership plan, calls package, line rental and any phone extras.
Your monthly recurring charges cover the month immediately following the payment date.
One-off charges due to changes made to your services during the previous month.
This could include changes to your monthly membership plan or calls package.
This covers charges for any calls made outside of your calls package. Select View call details for a full breakdown.
Credit & refunds
Any payments back to you that are due, including refunds and offers. The subtotal in this section will be automatically deducted from the total payment for the period.
Keep in mindYou might not see all these sections for each month - some only appear if a relevant charge was incurred during the month.
You’ll see payments for your TV Membership or devices in Bills & payments too.
There are a few reasons why your payment amount might change from month to month:
- If you've changed your NOW Broadband Membership or NOW Calls plan during a month, your next monthly payment might include a part-month payment while we switch your membership over.
- If you've changed your monthly payment date, your next monthly payment might include a part-month payment while we adjust your payment schedule.
- You made calls outside of your call plan with your NOW landline phone.
- If you missed a payment one month, you might see two separate charge the following month to make up for it.