6 Month Saver with Paramount+
Want to know more about our 6 Month Saver with Paramount+ and how the offer works? You've come to the right place!
What's a 6 Month Saver?
With a 6 Month Saver, you get a great discount in exchange for joining NOW for a minimum term of 6 months. ‘Minimum term’ means that unlike with our usual ‘cancel anytime’ membership where you’re free to cancel from month to month, you’re signing up for a fixed period. If you cancel during your minimum term, your cancellation won’t take effect until your plan ends.
On top of your NOW Membership, you also get 6 months' access to the Paramount+ app, packed with world-class titles from Yellowstone to Star Trek Strange New Worlds S2 and The Family Stallone.
What happens once I've signed up?
Your NOW Membership is ready to go, so you can start streaming straight away.
We'll email you a voucher for Paramount+ which should arrive within 24 hours, so keep an eye on your inbox and then head over to Paramount+ to redeem it.
How do I redeem my Paramount+ voucher?
Paramount+ is a completely separate service from NOW. To use it, you'll need to create a Paramount+ account and watch via the Paramount+ app.
To redeem your voucher, simply follow the steps in the email we'll send you. You'll be taken to www.paramountplus.com where you can create an account and your voucher will be applied automatically.
Good to knowThe Paramount+ voucher is only valid for new subscribers. If you're an existing or a previous Paramount+ subscriber, you won't be eligible for this offer.
Once you've set up your account, you can use your Paramount+ login details to sign in to the Paramount+ app on your chosen device.
Your voucher's valid until 10 September 2023. If you haven't redeemed it by then, it will expire.
What happens at the end of my offer?
- NOW Membership – At the end of your 6-month minimum term, your membership will roll on at the standard price unless you cancel. You can check your offer end date in the NOW Membership area of My Account.
- Paramount+ – At the end of the 6 months, your subscription will continue at £6.99 a month (or £69.90 per year if you select the annual plan), unless you cancel. Head to the Paramount+ website if you need a reminder of your offer end date.
How do I manage my membership?
- NOW Membership – Just head to NOW Membership and select the Cancel option next to the membership you don’t want any more. If you’re in the last month of your 6-month minimum term, your membership will end when your plan finishes. If you cancel before that, your monthly payments will continue until the end of your plan and you’ll still be able to watch until the minimum term is up and your membership ends.
- Paramount+ – You can cancel anytime and still enjoy Paramount+ until your 6 months are up. Head to the Paramount+ website to manage your subscription.
You can cancel your NOW Membership anytime, but your cancellation will only take effect when your 6-month minimum term ends. Any remaining payments in your plan will be taken as normal, but your membership won’t roll on after the end of your minimum term.
Your Paramount+ subscription is completely separate from your NOW Membership, so to update your details or anything else you'll need to head to the Paramount+ website.
Paramount+ gives you access to world-class titles from Yellowstone to Star Trek Strange New Worlds S2 and The Family Stallone.
The Paramount+ app is available on a wide range of devices:
- PC & Mac
- iPhones and iPads running iOS 13.0 or later
- Apple TV 4 (tvOS) and 5 (4K)
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Compatible Android TV devices
- Compatible FireTV devices
- Samsung TV (2017 or later)
- LG TV (with webOS 4.0 or higher, 2018 or later models)
- Sky Q
- Sky Glass
- Virgin Media.
Head over to the Paramount+ support site for help with streaming issues, billing and any other questions.