I've cancelled my NOW Membership but I'm still being charged
If you see a charge for NOW on your bank statement but you’ve cancelled your membership, it’s likely the charge is coming from a different NOW account registered with your details.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
Common reasons include:
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You forgot you already had a NOW account and created an additional one via a third party, like Amazon or Apple.
- You didn’t realise that you can have more than one type of membership on a single account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW Box or Smart Stick.
How do I check whether I have any other accounts?
Just enter your name and the last 4 digits of the payment card you think you signed up with in our Account Finder, and we'll check for any matching accounts.
|Go to Account Finder|
Found more than one account?
The next step is to sign in and check what type of membership you've got on each account.
- Head to My Account and then NOW Membership to see your membership details.
- To check the charges on your account, head to Payment history.
- If you've got duplicate memberships on different accounts, you can cancel any that you no longer wish to use in NOW Membership. (It's not possible to merge multiple accounts into one.)