Install NOW TV app on Android smartphone/tablet
You can watch NOW TV on most Android devices, just as long as they were bought in the UK and are in their original state.
If you’re having a few issues running the NOW TV app on your Android tablet or smartphone, it could be because:
- your device has been modified or rooted – even if this was done by the manufacturer
- you bought your device outside of the UK
- it’s a Kindle Fire HD device (not supported).
If your device is supported:
To watch NOW TV in the best quality on your tablet or smartphone, you’ll need:
Operating system: 4.0 or higher
Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher
Memory: 1GB RAM
Screen resolution: 480x800
Eye-tracking features: Should be disabled
Watching NOW TV on your Android tablet or smartphone
1. Download the app
You'll need to download our app to watch NOW TV on your Android device:
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
2. Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW TV username and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully - as it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, set one up here.
3. Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
Can you watch NOW TV through a browser?
No. To watch NOW TV using a browser, you’ll need Microsoft Silverlight – which can only be installed on a laptop or PC. On an Android device, just download the app instead.