Installing NOW TV on your iOS tablet or mobile
You can watch NOW TV on loads of Apple iOS devices.
We don’t support Apple devices that:
- are modified or rooted
- were bought outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK, even if you’re using an Irish or UK network.
If you try to watch on a device that’s modified or bought outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK, you’ll see the message ‘My device is not supported’.
Start watching NOW TV on your iOS tablet or mobile
1. Download the app
You'll need the NOW TV app to watch NOW TV on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device. Follow these simple steps to get it:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
2. Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your registered NOW TV email address and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully, as it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, find out how to set one up here.
3. Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
Can you watch NOW TV through a browser?
No – you'll need to download the app to watch.