Installing NOW TV on your iOS tablet or mobile
You can watch NOW TV on loads of Apple iOS devices, just as long as they were bought in the Republic of Ireland or the UK and are in their original state.
How to watch NOW TV on your iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Download the appYou'll need the NOW TV app to watch NOW TV on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device. Follow these simple steps to download it:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the NOW TV app.
- Install it.
Step 2: Sign in
- Already got a NOW TV account? - Simply open the app and sign in with your NOW TV email and password. Be sure to enter your password carefully – it’s case sensitive.
- Haven’t signed up to NOW TV? - If you don’t have a NOW TV account yet, find out how to set one up here.
Step 3: Sit back and start watching
Find something to watch – whether it’s an epic blockbuster, an award-winning box set or a big match.
iOS 9 & 10 are no longer supported
The NOW TV app no longer supports iOS 9 or 10. If your iOS device is running on 9 or 10, you'll still be able to watch for as long as the app works for you, but you won't receive any updates like new features and bug fixes.
If your device supports later iOS versions, we recommend you update to 11 or later.
No. On an Apple device, you'll need to use the NOW TV app.
If you’re having a few issues running the NOW TV app on your Apple device, it could be because:
- your device has been modified or rooted
- your device was bought outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK, even if you’re using an Irish or UK network
- your device is running iOS 9 or 10 which are no longer supported (if possible, please update to iOS 11 or later).
If you try to watch on a device that’s modified or bought outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK, you’ll see the message ‘My device is not supported’.