I've cancelled NOW TV but I'm still being charged
If you see a charge for NOWTV.com/ie on your bank statement but you’ve cancelled your subscription, it’s likely the charge is coming from a different NOW TV account registered with your details.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
Common reasons include:
- A member of your household has used the same payment card to create a separate account.
- You created an additional account to take advantage of an offer.
- You forgot that when an offer ended your subscription automatically renewed, and created another account.
- You didn’t realise that you can subscribe to multiple Passes through one account, and set up separate accounts for movies, entertainment or sports.
- You created an additional account when you purchased a NOW TV Box or Smart Stick.
How do I find out if I have any other accounts registered?
Select My Account, and then Sign in. Try out any email address and password combinations you or someone else may have used to create an account. Passwords are case sensitive.
If you can't log in to the account you’re being charged from because you can’t remember either the email address that you used to sign up, or your password, follow these steps to retrieve your details.
Once you’ve signed in, select My Account and then My Passes to see your current Passes. Follow these steps to cancel a Pass on the account.
If you can’t view My Account, your account is not active and any charges relate to a different account.