How to fix Xbox 360 display problems
First, watch something else on NOW TV to check if the colour’s washed out on that too. If just one show is affected, get in touch and we’ll investigate it for you.
However, if all the shows you try to watch have the same issue, we have two solutions for you. The first usually fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, you may have to go a step further and clear the cache – we’ll guide you in the second one.
- Press the Guide button on your Xbox 360 controller to get to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Go to Console Settings, click Display, and then select Reference Levels, followed by Expanded.
- Return to Display and click on HDMI Colour Space and then select Source.
To clear your cache:
- Follow the first step in Solution 1.
- In System Settings, select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight a storage device (any will do) and then press Y on your controller.
- When asked to Confirm storage device maintenance, just click Yes.
You’re all set. If you try watching NOW TV again, the colour should be improved.