'Something went wrong' error message on NOW TV Player
Close the Player and try watching againClick the red X in the top left-hand corner of the Player to close it. Then go back to the NOW TV site and click play again on the show, movie or sporting event you were trying to watch. This will often fix the issue.
Reinstall the Player
If the above doesn’t work, follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Player:
- Click the X in the top right-hand corner of the Player to close it.
- If you're on a Mac: Go to where you’ve installed the Player (e.g. Applications). Find the NOW TV Player and drop it into your Trash can. If you're on Windows: Go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features. Find the NOW TV Player application, select it, and click Uninstall.
- Go to the browser you used to download the Player, and clear the cookies from your browsing history. (If you don’t want to clear all your cookies, then just find the nowtvPlayerInstalled cookie and delete it.)
- Go back to the NOW TV site and try playing the show, movie or sporting event you were trying to watch again. This will trigger the Player to download again.
- Once you've downloaded and reinstalled the Player, you should be able to play your show.