Update on your NOW TV Kids Month Pass
From 10 April 2018 the price of the NOW TV Kids Month Pass increases by £1, from £2.99 to £3.99 per month – the first increase since its launch in 2016.
How will this affect me?
From 10 April, your monthly payments are £3.99 rather than £2.99 – unless you're a Combo customer, or you're on an offer (see below).
Not sure when your payment date is? This article explains how to find out when your next payment is due.
Combo customers aren't affected by the Kids Pass price rise. You'll continue to pay the same price for your Pass that you signed up for.
We'll always give you 31 days' notice of any price changes that affect your Combo contract.
If you're on an offer, you won't be affected by the price change until your offer ends. At the end of your offer period, your Kids Month Pass will roll on at the new monthly price of £3.99, unless you cancel.
Can't remember the details of your offer? Head to My Account and My Passes to see details of any offers and when they're due to end.
Whenever we review our pricing, we work hard to keep any rises to a minimum. For £3.99 a month, the NOW TV Kids Month Pass continues to be a great-value, flexible way to enjoy a range of quality kids' TV shows.
The price change reflects our ongoing investment in the Kids Pass onscreen line-up, as we continue to add exciting new shows:
- We've added over 1000 on-demand episodes in the past 12 months from Sky Kids and Kids Vids, including Angry Birds Toons and Morph
- We're adding new episodes every week, such as Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, plus new seasons including Stick Man and Unikitty
- There's something for kids of all ages, from PAW Patrol to SpongeBob SquarePants
- And we've got new episodes of educational programmes including Big Cats: Wild Files, Horrible Histories and Deadly 60.
We're investing in other aspects of the Kids Pass, too, including:
- New features and availability on more devices, making it easier and more flexible for you to watch whenever you want
- You can now download thousands of kids’ episodes onto your iOS and Android tablets or phones – perfect for keeping the kids entertained on long journeys. Find out more about downloading shows
We've designed the NOW TV Kids Pass to make it simple for kids to use and easier for parents to control what their kids watch:
- We’ve worked with parents and kids to create a dedicated space-themed kids' zone with a distinct look and simplified functionality, making it super-simple for kids to find the TV they love.
- You can set up a Parental PIN to help prevent your little ones from watching anything they shouldn’t.
- If your kids are watching on a smartphone or tablet, the screen lock feature makes it tricky for them to exit the show they’re watching – so you can feel comfortable leaving your little ones to watch their favourite kids’ shows unsupervised.
- An exit confirmation will appear if kids try to leave the kids' zone, prompting for further confirmation they really wish to go.
NOW TV has no contract, so you're free to dip in and out whenever you like. To cancel, just head to My Account and My Passes, hit the Cancel button next to your Kids Pass, then follow the onscreen steps.
We don't currently have any plans to change the price of any other NOW TV Passes.