NOW TV promotional offers for new customers
Choose an offer below to find out more:
- Entertainment Pass - The latest and best shows not on Freeview, including top pay TV channels and over 300 box sets.
- Kids Pass - Over 3000 episodes on demand, plus 6 amazing channels, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Cartoon Network.
- hayu Pass - Thousands of reality TV episodes on demand, and loads of shows the same day as the U.S.
How it works
Go to NOW TV.com and TV Passes, select the Entertainment, Kids or hayu Pass and Start 7 day free trial. Sign up with your details to get full access to the Passes of your choice for 7 days. You can watch your movies or shows on loads of devices, like your laptop, tablet, mobile and more.
After your free trial ends, your Pass auto-renews at just £8.99pm for Entertainment or £3.99pm for Kids or hayu. You can cancel at any time.
If you're buying a Cinema or Entertainment Month Pass (or both) from NOWTV.com, you can save money by paying for multiple months in one go. The more months you pay for, the bigger your discount.
You need to pay for the entire period when you sign up, and you can’t take up the offer along with a free trial or receive a refund after you’ve paid. Offer prices are subject to change.
Joined NOW TV from one of our partner offers? Your introductory offer starts when you create your NOW TV account, enter your voucher code and apply it.
When you’ll be chargedThis depends on the type of offer you’ve taken up and the T&Cs that apply. For offers with:
- A monthly charge – payment will be taken 30 days from when you signed up, and monthly after that.
- No charge – payment is taken when the offer ends. For the end date, check the offer T&Cs.
- An upfront charge – you pay for the offer when you sign up. And when the offer period ends, your monthly payment starts.
Your offer details
To check the details of your offer, simply sign in to NOW TV and go to My Account.
Already with NOW TV?
Many of our offers are open to existing customers, too. The best way to ensure you don't miss out is to make sure you're signed up to our email list. If you're not sure, just head to My Account and Personal details, scroll down to the Be the first to know section and make sure the check box is ticked.
You might also want to keep an eye on our Offers page. The T&Cs for each offer will tell you whether they're just for new customers or open to all.