How to fix NOW TV app issues on EE TV
Follow these steps to get your EE TV up to speed:
- While the box is online and still connected to the internet, remove the power cable from the back.
- After one minute, plug it back in.
- Making sure you don’t press any buttons, wait until the green light on your box turns red. Then switch your EE TV on using your remote control.
- After a few minutes, it will automatically detect any updates and install them.
You may experience a loss of audio while watching NOW TV. Luckily, this is easily fixed so it shouldn’t interrupt your viewing for long. Trying out one of these usually fixes the sound right away:
- Pause what you’re watching on NOW TV for a few seconds and then press Play.
- Pause NOW TV, rewind by a few minutes and then play it again.
- Stop and exit what you’re watching and then restart it.
Contacting EE TV
If these fixes didn't work for you, you'll need to contact EE TV. You'll need to have your MAC address to hand, so their advisors can identify your smart box.
- In the main menu, go to ‘Tools & Help’.
- Select ‘Status Menu’.
- In the list shown, you’ll see your ‘MAC address (S/N)’.
- Write this down exactly as it appears on screen.
Armed with your MAC address, head over to EE TV’s help section for further assistance.