Error code 014 - Can't connect white NOW TV Box to Wi-Fi
Press these buttons quickly on your remote control:
Fast Forward x1
Fast Forward x1
Step 2:This will take you to the Platform Secret Screen, where you can Disable Network Pings.
Press ← on your NOW TV remote until you reach the Connection Setup screen, and try connecting to your network again.
If the steps don't work, reset your Box, then try to connect to your wireless network again.
Following steps 1 and 2 above to disable network pings on your NOW TV Box will normally resolve any connection problems. But if you're still having trouble connecting, you can try enabling pings on your Virgin Media router.
To do this:
- First, re-enable pings on your NOW TV Box by following steps 1 and 2 above but selecting Enable Network Pings (instead of Disable).
- On your PC, laptop or Mac, open a new browser window and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the default login details (unless you've changed them): Username – admin, Password – changeme
- Go to the Advanced Settings link at the bottom of the page and under the Advanced sub-menu, select Ping.
- Make sure the tick box is checked for Respond to ICMP echo requests sent to WAN IP, then select Apply.
- Scan for your wireless network and try to connect your NOW TV Box as normal.
If this doesn't work, you could also try this fix:
Set up a guest network on your Virgin Superhub
Sometimes setting up a separate guest network through your router can allow you to connect up your NOW TV Box while you're setting it up.
If you're not sure how to do this, you'll need to contact Virgin for further support.