Changes to your NOW Calls costs
In order for us to continue to deliver a great experience for all NOW Broadband and Calls customers, we need to review our pricing from time to time.
For this reason, we’re changing the cost of some of our call charges from 1 May 2018.
We’ll email everybody affected by the changes in March, providing a clear breakdown of what’s changing and how it’ll affect your payments. Here are some of the key points:
- Changes to call charges are effective from 1 May 2018.
- Changes to the cost of call charges will appear in your payments for any calls you make after 1 May.
- Payments will continue be taken on your usual payment date each month.
To see your upcoming payments for the next month, head to My Payments.
Under the terms of your contract, we may make variations to the price of your NOW Broadband and Calls services, unless you’re on an advertised fixed price offer for a specified period.
However, if a price change is made, you may be granted a right to cancel, which you’ll be notified of if applicable.
These changes apply to our standard call costs only. This means:
- Any offers you currently have with us won’t be affected by the price change.
- If you have an offer that promises you’ll pay a fixed price for its duration, you’ll continue to pay this price until the offer ends.
- If you have an offer that entitles you to a percentage discount, you’ll receive the same percentage discount of the new price until the offer ends.
We’re sorry you’re thinking of leaving us.
If you’re not happy with these changes, get in touch by phone to find out more about changing or cancelling your NOW Broadband and Calls services.
Calls to our contact centres are inclusive for NOW Calls customers.
If you’ve been affected by these changes, you can cancel your NOW Broadband and Calls contract without incurring early termination charges by contacting us within 30 days of receiving the email notification.