How to fix NOW TV app crashing issue on PS3
The NOW TV app may crash if you tap two or more buttons on your PS3 controller at the same time, or have a faulty button.
We have two solutions for you. Try the first and if the app continues to crash, give the second one a go.
Simply close the NOW TV app, and then restart it.
Uninstall and reinstall the app, following these quick steps:
Start by deleting the NOW TV app
- Press the PS Button on your controller to get to your main menu, the PS3 XMB (Xross Media Bar).
- Go to TV/Video Services and find the NOW TV App.
- Press TRIANGLE and select Delete.
Next, erase the app data
- Head back to the main menu, and this time select Game Data Utility (under the Game section).
- Find the NOW TV Data and press TRIANGLE, followed by Delete.
Lastly, re-install the app
- Restart your PS3 and download the NOW TV app again.