How to fix sound lag issues on Xbox 360
Start by uninstalling the NOW TV app
- Press the Guide button on your Xbox 360 controller to get to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Go to Storage, and select All Devices, followed by Games and Apps.
- Click on NOW TV, and then press Y to delete all.
Next, delete the ‘Optional Media Update’
- Go back to All Devices, and this time select System Items.
- Find Optional Media Update and delete it.
Lastly, reinstall the app
- Simply restart your Xbox 360 and download the NOW TV app again.
Now that you have the latest update, your sound should be back in sync.