How do I get Silverlight for Windows?
If you want to watch NOW TV on your Windows PC using Microsoft Silverlight, you'll need to be using Internet Explorer on Windows 7 or later.
Head over to the Microsoft Windows download page for Internet Explorer 11.
|Microsoft Internet Explorer|
Silverlight isn't supported for Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers, so if you're using these, you'll need to watch with the NOW TV Player instead.
Once you've downloaded IE11, you just need to install it:
- Find the browser file. It’s either in your Downloads folder or will appear as a downloaded item in the browser you’re using.
- Double-click on the file and follow the steps shown to install it.
- Once it’s installed, you may need to restart your PC or laptop as a final step.
- If you're using Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers, you could watch with the NOW TV Player.
- Or, if you're on Windows 8 or above, you can watch with the app. Simply download the NOW TV app from the Windows App Store. (Just be aware that there’s no Snap Mode available on the NOW TV Windows app.)
Avoid taking up 2 of your 4 devices
It’s best to pick just one way of watching on your Windows device – because each will count as 1 of your 4 device slots.